I have been
very tired so far on the summer voyage. For a while, I thought it was because I
was jet lagged and still adjusting to the time differences. However I now think
it’s because of this:
| View from my cabin window at 10:00 p.m. |
Now, this
picture might just look like an expanse of open ocean but I must note it was
taken at 10:00 p.m. Yes, it is still this light outside at 10:00 at night. I
think my internal clock is thrown off because it’s still light out until around
10:00 and therefore I don’t think about going to bed until several hours later.
The long
daylight hours will continue as we head north to Scandinavia and Russia so
hopefully my body adjusts soon. Either that or I’ll be stocking up on eye
masks, black-out curtains and sleeping medication.
No comments:
Post a Comment